Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2jz For everyone :0)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2jz For everyone :0) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2jz For everyone :0)

Post by GreddyHovs Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:44 am

stauff wrote:
GreddyHovs wrote:
The thought has crossed my mind but im not doing it. lol I wouldnt be dealing with Tyee.

Yeah they are pretty shady. The guy lied to my friend about the condition of the car. Took some stuff out of the car that was listed with it (fc commander). My friend paid him a lot of money to get the car repainted and they did a shitty mako job. But they have the last of the under $25 000 supras, they were the only dealership who perordered with none presold

Ive had about 20+ TT's sent to me over email from Will @ JDM Connection that were under $25,000. I remember a couple off the top of my head that tax,shipping,deposit including were under $20,000CDN, and thats shipped to edmonton. Obviousily, these were all untouched, unmodifed MKIV's. Just the way I want it.
GreddyHovs
GreddyHovs

Back to top Go down

2jz For everyone :0) - Page 2 Empty Re: 2jz For everyone :0)

Post by GreddyHovs Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:49 am

jdm300zx wrote:Ill put this whole thread back on topic. Read this. The 2JZ is Just cheaper to pull off in a swap. I mean, the possiblity of a swap in feb. seems to be likely, i just can't decide.

http://www.rbz32.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=584

Adam, this would be a great project. If the motor has to be removed to do the single turbo install on the VG30 anyway, makes sense to swap in the 2JZ and throw on a midrange garrett turbocharger. You have lots of time to think about it thow
GreddyHovs
GreddyHovs

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum