Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little pricks

4 posters

Go down

Little pricks Empty Little pricks

Post by GreddyHovs Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:16 am

Im at my ex girlfriends house down the street from my house when I get a call from my house saying there were 2 guys looking into the windows of both of my cars and trying to open the doors, then they started running down the street towards where I was.

I leave the ex's house and catch both guys searching through a work truck parked about ten houses down from mine. I accidently scared them a bit by calling out to them so they go running back up the street towards my house. Without thinking I go running after them, crazy icy out in the middle of the roads. Chase them all the way past my house andf finnaly get close enough to the taller of the two and jumped at him and we both go to the ground. Got one good crack to him while he's trying to get up and he falls back down. Look at the other one and he's jumping a fence into some backyards.
I go to look at him to see if I knew him and it some newfie "gangster looking" kid from merc that I recognized. About 5 seconds go by and a cop car pulls up on both of us and the cop see's me holding him down by the neck and grabs both of us and throws me up against the cop car and the other kid in the back of the cop car. I quickly explain to him what happend as he's calling for an extra car to come and take the one guy away.

After about a 5min lecture from the cop telling me not to get involved I go back to my house to find that when the 2 guys were running past my house with me chasing them, one of them looked over at my mom, who was standing in the driveway calling 911, and told her to shut the f**k up or he will stab her.

Apparently this s**t happens about 5 times a night. Just really pisses me off since when I got my rear window smashed.

After filling out a police report for the dumbest cop ive meet in a long time, went back to the ex's house and got laid. The end.
GreddyHovs
GreddyHovs

Back to top Go down

Little pricks Empty Re: Little pricks

Post by jdm300zx Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:44 am

Hahahahaha,

"Then I went back and got laid" Best part. Hahahaha. Im glad you got one of them. Find the other Wigger at school and Take him for a ride Cool
jdm300zx
jdm300zx

Back to top Go down

Post by TYMBOM Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:08 am

They are prob the same guys that stole Jonahs radar from your street a few weeks ago, hmmmmm. Maybe we should go for a drive....
TYMBOM
TYMBOM
S.O Mod
S.O Mod

http://soundobsessions.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by jdm300zx Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:32 am

Give me a chance to get back, im up for a stake out.
jdm300zx
jdm300zx

Back to top Go down

Post by Explict Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:12 pm

Well you better be sure of who he is...
If you come and find your tires slashed one night...you know who it was.
Explict
Explict
Admin
Admin

http://forum.fmvforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum